Thursday, August 16, 2018

My Favorite Color


I love orange.
Author page

2017


Purple fruit
set in a
purple backdrop.

2016

Warm, red-cherry color
invites the eye's focus.

2015

The cloud flows from the mountain peak straight into the atmosphere in the shape of a fan
as if it is smoke, blowing from within the earth.

2014



Whenever I show this picture, people ask the same question:

"How do you know it was sleeping and not dead?"
"Because I woke it up and it flew away.

It was an early summer morning. I'd just got my camera. I found it on the road and decided to experiment with a few settings. When I was done, I was surprised the thing didn't fly off. It was in the middle of the road. If it was still alive, it could get run over. I blew on it. It moved. I blew again. It flew away and I continued my walk, happy with the closeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment