Saturday, August 11, 2018

Sunny Sunflowers


Sunflowers wake
to the warm glow.

2017


With the right focus,
mundane ice
becomes a
landscape.

2016

Water dripping from rock
feeds the summer flowers.

2015

In honor of posting this shot last year on this day,
I am posting a new version with my new camera.

2014

Today, my photo is exploding on Tumblr (www.jaxoncohen.tumblr.com). I'm new to all this and most of my posts get no more than a handful of likes. This post is different. Why? Simple. All it takes is one content agitator to highlight a work and boom! 

Why this particular post? Couldn't tell ya. All my work is equally significant and beautiful to me. I take pride in everything I do. So I thank lensblr-network for re-blogging this post. It's nice to know that when people actually see my work, they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment